How Are You Feeling?

Everything that makes us feel good- food, beauty, and fashion- on a budget! Who doesn't need that?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Healthier yogurt

Ok first real blog. And first great eating healthy idea.

I was watching the Tyra show when they were talking to overweight teens.
A great alternative to the fatty, wonderful yogurt we all enjoy is this new Organic Greek Yogurt- Fage.
Fage Zero is totally guilt-free, fat free, with virtually no sugar! I can't wait to try it.

And you should know that I stay broke so I need healthy solutions for very little money.
Search for this at an organic foods store and it will run you a lot of money (like most organic foods do). HOWEVER, you should love me, because I found out that they sell this Fage yogurt at Kmart for only $5.49 for 17.6 ounces- which is a lot!!

Just add real fruit for a cheap but healthy (and tasty) idea.

Enjoy guys and girls! I can't wait to try this myself. Probably really yummy with some pineapples or strawberries mixed in. Try it and send me your comments. I'd love to hear how you eat it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment